Thursday, March 20, 2014

Ansel talks TFIOS during Divergent Promo

Ansel talked with Hero Complex (the LA Times) about his latest projects, acting, and what draws him to roles.


Source: The LA Times / James Bridges / 20th Century Fox


HC: You say that the character was very different from you. Is there a character you’ve played that’s similar to you?

"... With Augustus Waters, I’m a little bit theatrical. Augustus is theatrical. He is also very loving, and I am a Pisces, and I easily fall in love, and that is the part for Augustus that I pulled from ... So yeah, I guess I can sort of relate to everyone I’ve played so far in different ways."



For more of Noelene Clark's profile on Ansel, be sure to read it in full here at the source.



Additionally, TFIOS is mentioned as an upcoming project of Ansel's in the following two profiles:

Rebecca Ford's The Hollywood Reporter 'Next Big Thing' article here.

JustJared's JJ Spotlight series here.

No comments:

Post a Comment