Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Shailene reveals she lost weight for TFIOS

Shailene Woodley is in the middle of promoting Divergent, along with her TFIOS co-star Ansel. In a Q&A with WebMD.com, she reveals she lost a couple of pounds for TFIOS in order to look like a teenager with cancer:
When you're trying to lose 5 pounds, what's the first thing that goes and why?
"I eat what my body wants me to eat, when it wants me to eat -- I listen to it. I haven't ever really 'lost weight,' but for my role in the movie The Fault in Our Stars, I played a girl with cancer and had to lose some. I didn't diet, but ate smaller portions and it actually felt really healthy."
In the Q&A, Shailene also talks about her clean eating habits, exercise, supporting women's rights and health.  Check out the entire interview at WebMD.

1 comment:

  1. Surprising background experienced in everything sentence of this article. I made a decent attempt to get hint about how I could demonstrate substance of this blog. I must say, not much powerful but rather I surrendered every one of my weapons soon after understanding it.ดีท็อก

    ReplyDelete